Monday, August 31, 2009

The future of Mrs Windy City??!!

At this time I have decided that I will not post on my blog- Mrs Windy City. I am still debating whether or not I will return to the field of entertainment news and gossip in blog form. At this time it is on pause. While I enjoy keeping my readers up to date on what is going on I cannot consistently keep my blog updated. This year has brought on some challenges in my personal life as well as my professional life. As I iron out the details and take the next step towards my future I cannot maintain my site to the standards I hold for myself and my work.


There are many other entertainment sites and blogs that are doing a very good job of entertaining me as well as you.


Lets face it: everyone thinks they can blog and be an entertainment reporter. And its true, ANYONE can but to put your own style, voice and pizzaz on stories, gossips and media is very hard. I don't want to have the same pictures and stories as five other blogs. That is why I have stated that there are many others doing a great job keeping US entertained. Currently I am figuring out what I want to do and in what capacity.


I love and really want to be at exclusive events with a personal photographer that brings you into the events with me. I don't want to use the same pictures off of WireImage etc. that everyone else uses and I did love doing the podcasts, even though there were only 2! I have more hopes and dreams for my website and hopefully they will come into fruition. Maybe I will do a weekly anti-bandwagon blog. Who knows? Who cares? LOL



I thank all of my readers and fans who have come to know me as well as support me. I thank all of my friends and family who have supported me this far.

The page is still active and you can look in the archives and see past posts. I may be back in a different way doing different things for Chi City but know that I will always be Mrs Windy City (its copyrighted!)


A quote from Lee Hawkins:

No matter what field you're in, craft your brand unapologetically.
Have a brand that's representative of who you are and the work you do, so when
they see your name they know what it represents.



You can still follow me via twitter: mrswindycity


email: mrswindycity@gmail.com

No comments: