Sunday, February 10, 2008

Special Fashion Edition : Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party

The Grammy's are tonight which means.....parties, parties, parties and fashion, fashion, fashion..... I must cover this ALL!
Here we go

Fantasia
Hot dress. Hair: all I will say is this will become the next hood look for the spring/summer. Remember the two tone brown/blonde of ’06?? Watch!

Look at Young Dro’s shoes!!


Nicole Richie

I love the pregnancy weight! I hope she doesn’t get skinny again. After all she is a half sister!

Lindsay Lohen
Great dress. New season trend

Christina Aguilera
boobs…that’s all I see



Rihanna
Someone give this girl a modeling contract! I like this dress, it is so different plus on the edge of the new season trend in prints



Alica and Krucial

Solange
I like the natural look she’s going for. But the X-Mas wrapping paper dress?

Side note: we haven’t seen Beyonce in about 3 weeks? No pre-Grammy parties, rehearsal pics, etc. I believe (and hope to the heaven’s sake) she is going to come with a totally different look (hair, dress, etc) tonight and finally give us reason to talk!

Whitney baby!!

No comments: