Tuesday, February 19, 2008

UPDATE: Will the Daniels', R.Kelly PLEASE exit stage left?

Photobucket
Maxine
Photo- Sun-Times


Well, well Maxine went to Sun-Times to talk to Stella Foster about the whole R.Kelly relationship:

I take full responsibility for my actions. My stepmother and father didn't know about my relationship with the singer because I knew and he knew that they wouldn't approve ...

I am 21, smart (do smart people steal credit cards and charge them up at Wal-mart??) and will be graduating from college this year, but I admit that I was swept up by his charming and generous ways, which I truly regret and have learned from."

Read the rest of the tragic mess .... oh and step mommy said she has never tried to get money out of Kelly.

------------
Yesterday:

This is ridiculous. The reason behind the story leaking about R.Kelly and George Daniels’ daughter, Maxine? According to Bill Zwecker:

My Kelly camp insider says this is all about the fact that Regina Daniels has been seeking "a healthy six-figure settlement" from Kelly "to go away quietly. . . . When she learned she wasn't going to get it, she and her husband decided to go this route as a way to collect."

I need all four to exit stage left, hold hands and jump. Plus I need the prosecutors to subpoena the Daniels regarding their statement that the young girl in the tape now lives with Kelly.

No comments: