Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lupe keeps talking retirement

Lupe has stated he was retiring before 'The Cool' was released but on MTV Base he said was 85 percent sure his next LP would be his last full-length solo project.

"I don't want to say I'm 100 percent sure, like, 'Yeah, this is it.' But 85 percent," he said, according to mtv.com. "That 15 percent is the 'X' factor. That could be bills. Like, 'Lupe, you got to pay the bills.' 'Oh, man, I got to put out another album.' "

"There's all types and parts of the music business," he said, according to mtv.com. "There's the studio, record-store music business, and then there's the performing music business. I love the performing; I could perform forever. I'll be on stage until I'm 90 doing 'Kick, Push' and all that stuff if I can."

No comments: