Wednesday, April 23, 2008

R.Kelly trial: Sun-Times and Chicago Tribune wants everything released

The Chicago Tribune petitioned a Cook County judge Tuesday to lift the veil of secrecy shrouding the R. Kelly case.

The emergency motion requests that Judge Vincent Gaughan make all Kelly-related court records public, release transcripts of several secret hearings and lift the gag order on the attorneys involved in the upcoming trial. Gaughan has been holding discussions with lawyers behind closed doors for months, usually in the privacy of his chambers.

The Tribune and Sun-Times filed the motion together in a rare show of unity between competitors

The case has languished for nearly six years.

Read the whole story

(Sigh)... this just screams cover up/ plea deal.... My future children's children will be on the jury the way this is going

1 comment:

123 said...

Yo!!
Just stopping by to let you know that I'm not working with DONTBECHI anymore. The other girl who wrote on the blog deleted my account! I know, crazy..but I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently starting another blog. I'll let you know the link so you can put it on your blogroll! Also, make sure to delete DONTBECHI from your list!

Thanks!