Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tag! I'm it: 6 things about LexyB

The Rules:
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Mention the rules in your blog
  • Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  • Tag 6 follow bloggers by linking them.
  • Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blog letting them know they have been tagged
6 Unspectacular Quirks about LexyB, Publisher of Mrs Windy City



  1. I hold grudges, if you cross me once, you're done. You do not exist.
  2. I’m terrified of pigeons…. And live in Chicago. Nuff said
  3. I'm a magazine/book addict. Big stacks are in my home , if a fire breaks out...... I'm in trouble!
  4. I leave ALL my shoes at my front door, its like an obstacle course not to kill yourself
  5. I love Arbor Mist wine (I know, its not thee real deal) and actually get tipsy from it
  6. I'm in love with Common (rapper, actor) and want to tie him to my bed and.... well you know. And yes, still in the midst of him being with Serena. I'll forgive that. But won't survive the beatdown from her


I'm tagging:


Raw Dawg B
Don't Be Chi
Fake Shore Drive
Lungz Chicago
Lolos Cube
The Game Online

1 comment:

123 said...

On a total side note, Serena and Common is the WEIRDEST couple combo I have ever come across. She's more muscular than him..but hey, do your thing..