Monday, June 2, 2008

Obama and Rev. Michael Pfleger News

Tommorow the bells toll as South Dakota and Montana are the last states in the primaries.

Obama needs just 44 delegates to get the 2,118 that are needed to secure the nomination. Hillary Rodham Clinton would need about 200.


Last Sunday Rev. Michael Pfleger made this comment at Trinity United Church of Christ. "I really don't believe it was put on," Pfleger said. "I really believe that she just always thought, "This is mine! I'm Bill's wife, I'm white, and this is mine! I just gotta get up and step into the plate." And then out of nowhere came, "Hey, I'm Barack Obama," and she said, "Oh, damn! Where did you come from? I'm white! I'm entitled! There's a black man stealing my show!'"

Mimicking Clinton mopping tears, Pfleger added, "She wasn't the only one crying, there was a whole lot of white people crying."

Of course the Rev apologized at St Sabina church yesterday (but the damage is done. I wish all supporters of Obama would take a back seat and not mention anything about him or Clinton. Just shut up.)



Due to these comments from Wright and Pfleger in addition to the negative press and watchful eye Trinity Church has endured Obama and his family withdrew their membership at Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ.

No comments: