Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lupe headllines Coca Cola Teen Tour

Lupe Fiasco will be headlining Coca-Cola’s six-city teen concert tour this summer.

"I am looking forward to the 'Coca-Cola Refresh Your Flow Tour.' It's a unique opportunity for me to bring a message of positivity and what it really means to be cool," Lupe said via a press release. "I hope it will be an unforgettable experience for every teen who attends."


The show hits up the Electric Factory in Philadelphia on August 3, the Tabernacle in Atlanta on Aug. 8, Park West in Chicago on Aug. 17, Love in Washington D.C. on Aug. 21 and wraps at the Filmore at Irving Plaza in New York City on Aug. 29.

Up-and-coming artist Karina Pasian will open the show.

Tickets to the show are free, available to 13 to 17 year-olds and can only be obtained from partnering radio stations, participating retailers and Coca-Cola street teams traveling to teen hot spots throughout the cities.

Guess I need to make my lil sister get out and find me one???? I think I can pass for a 17 yr old

No comments: