Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lisa Raye issues statement on separation & fight

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that my husband and
I have separated.
Last night, Wednesday August 13, 2008, an attempt was made by and on behalf of my husband to first prevent my entry into our home and then, later, to make me leave our home by force.
It was necessary for me to receive medical treatment for injuries
suffered and in relation to those injuries I shall continue to assist
the police force with its enquiries.
Whilst it is my sincere wish to avoid unnecessary conflict, I shall not be intimidated, nor shall those
individuals whose job it is to protect and represent me.

I ask that my privacy be respected in these difficult times and I believe that the people of the TCI will
understand and support my wish to receive the necessary independent representation from the legal counsel of my choosing. I hope that, in time, the TCI government will come to share that view.

Although I have always been a supportive wife even in light of the very serious allegations currently pending against the Premier, there are limits even for me.
I continue to have the utmost respect for the people of the TCI who have always shown me kindness and support. I vow to continue my work amongst the people of Turks and Caicos Islands.Until recently I had hoped that I would be able to continue to assist my husband during what will undoubtedly be difficult times ahead for him. I do not wish to have to add to his
difficulties.
LisaRaye McCoy-Misick
First Lady of the Turks & Caicos Islands.

From that statement is sounds as the TCI wants her to take their legal counsel, which probably means no prenup for Diamond....damn shame. And that she is NOT going to leave
the islands and let Rosci or anyone take over her thrown. Get em
Diamond!!! I wonder if Da Brat is on her way to cut someone about
this??