Monday, September 15, 2008

R.Kelly speaks on BET tomorrow

On BET tomorrow (9/16), R. Kelly Speaks , at 10 p.m. EST on BET---
will featured the singer in a one-on-one session with journalist Toure.
This will be his first interview since the sensational trial of 2008
when he was acquitted on the gushy stuff

By answering the hard-hitting questions surrounding his recent case,
career, critics and more, Kelly hopes to close this major chapter in his
life-once and for all, BET says in a statement, continuing, Kelly
will speak openly about his feelings during and after the trial, the
fans he lost along the way, his brother who openly expressed concern
about the superstars sexual age preference and more.

I hope Toure does a
good job... don't make me get my papers and come over to BET and show
you how to interview!!! I won't be watching anyway so why do I care???

No comments: