Sunday, March 29, 2009

Keke Palmer blogs and Teen Vogue Shoot





Wednesday I was in the studio with music producers Brian Kennedy and Mischke.

Brian co-wrote Distrubia for Rihanna and Forever recorded by Chris
Brown, Mischke is one the greatest lyricist and vocal producers in the world he
has worked with Michael Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson and B2K, and he
also wrote the words to my song First Crush, so as you can see I am working with
top producer/songwriters and I am so blessed that they want to work with me,

on Wed Brian, Mischke, my sister Loreal and me wrote a great song, I
tried to record it last night, but I had a Teen Vogue photo shoot and arrived at
the studio too late and since I had to get up at 5am this morning, we all
decided that it would be best if I record the song next week after the KCA's are
over.

No comments: