Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jennifer Hudson covers Entertainment Weekly and performs for TopShop

Check out our hometown girl on the cover of Entertainment Weekly

Photobucket

Some quotes:


Jennifer’s manager Walt on how they got to where they are: “I would
take her to the gay clubs and they would have these talent competitions
mainly for drag queens, and I would put Jennifer in them as the only
real female. And she would win all the time and take all those drag
queens’ money. They were so mad!

On her fans: “It’s one of the most beautiful things, to see that
love from fans, but it can be a bit much. I don’t like it when people
get all emotional and cry. I don’t want you to cry. It makes me
uncomfortable. The other day this lady came up to me and got really
close to me, and I thought, ‘What is it that makes people want
to…embrace me? And how do I react to it?’”



Gotta love her and her choices (cough: Punk)

Photobucket

She also performed during the Topshop New York VIP Dinner yesterday in
New York City

Also there:
Photobucket

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez
Photobucket

Kate Moss and designer Marc Jacobs

All pics via WireImage

No comments: