Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Media Take Out – Kanye’s Wedding plus Brendon Ayanbadejo in drag?



Media Fake Out (hey that what I'm told) says Kanye and Alexis is planning on getting married in a castle in Italy....


According to a person involved with the planning, Kanye and Alexis have secured
the use of a castle in Italy for their nuptials. The wedding, which is scheduled
to take place in the late Spring, will be held on the grounds of one of Italy's
most magnificent locations.

And there's more. The insider explained to
MediaTakeOut.com, "Alexis is hard at work designing her dress and Kanye's tux.
She has such great style, they're both going to look fabulous."

The
dress and venue aren't the only things spectacular about the wedding. According
to one of Alexis' friends, the bridal party will be filled with A-List
celebrities. The pal tells MediaTakeOut.com, "Jay Z, John Legend and Pharrell
have agreed to be groomsmen. And Beyonce, Alicia Keys and will be bridesmaids."

I don't doubt that Alexis will design everything because she is a fabulous designer but the other stuff I'm not so sure only because of in his GQ interview (Dec 07) about the wedding he says,

“I’m not going to make a big deal out of it. It’s not to prove anything to anyone-it’s for me, for stability in my life."

About other beautiful women:“I’ve finally matured, and I’m in a place where I can actually be faithful. I’ll see a superattractive girl and look and say ‘Wow, she looks nice,’ and just let it be that.



Chicago Bears Pro-Bowl special teams player Brendon Ayanbadejo. This pic just looks so fake to me.... but if this rumor catches wind then a press release is sure to follow....

No comments: