Monday, January 7, 2008

Michelle Williams speaks + 40/40 in the Chi + Loopy performs on Dave

Photobucket

Michelle Williams posted on her Myspace blog about her song, “Stop This Car” leaking:
"As you guys know a portion of Stop This Car was "leaked" on the internet and to my SURPRISE the responses have been soooooooooooo positive!!! I'm gonna be honest I didnt leak nor can I tell you who did even if my life depended on it!! Thank y'all so much for embracing it!! It's truly a different song for me!!! I almost didnt record it........I'll get in to why a little later!!! So that being said....it looks like it will be my first single (I THINK!!!!). This time around it's time for you guys to know who I am and I'll make sure of it!! This album will not disappoint.....I promise you!!!!"


Image via 40/40 website

Rumors are swirling that Jay-Z is looking to open 40/40 clubs all over the U.S. and our lovely city will be one. Interesting



Lupe on David Letterman. I’m mad Dave kept calling him Loopy. SMH

Also Lupe isn’t voting in the coming elections but said if he would it would be for Hillary.
Well Rhymefest had some words for him: I'm not one to judge a person's political, religious or [even] artistic views; however, the reasons that this artist gave were so fucking erroneous and outrageous that it compels me to speak out, even if only to give fans the right information so that we are not following uninformed-ass rappers down the hole of 'abstract nothingness.'

Was it that serious?? No.

No comments: